ASK THE IG BLOGGERS - VOL I: ----- GO TO OUTFITS
In a hurry and don’t know what to wear? Most women are guilty of saying “I have absolutely nothing to wear” ...some people don’t understand the struggle. We don’t ‘literally’ mean we have nothing to wear, it’s just that we love looking our best and there are days when you don’t feel comfortable in just any outfit. We say we don’t have anything to wear, because we don’t know which outfit combo would make us look like the goddesses we are. That’s precisely why all women have a ‘Go To’ outfit; the outfit you know you’ll ALWAYS look good in.
For this “Ask the IG bloggers” article, I asked the question: What’s your go to outfit?
- White Jeans – White jeans go with literally almost anything. They’re very easy to style, and you’d always look clean and polished. “I think white jeans have become the new white t-shirt as they are so simple to style yet so classic!” @tsui_anna
- Easy dress in the summer / Long cardi in the winter – Clothing items that we can just throw on are the best. No overthinking involved, easy dresses are just as their name implies, easy. “An easy dress, sandals, and a hat in summer ...and leggings, a cool Tee, and a long cardi in winter” @joy
- Jumpers for winter / Shirt and shorts for summer – How about keeping it simple? For @thestylemethod, it’s “a big jumper and leggings for winter. Summer it'll be anything colourful and thin, summer dresses, a shirt and shorts.”
- Rompers – Who doesn’t love a pretty romper? They look especially good on summer! My personal favourite is LAGOS. Chic plain rompers are best because they are very versatile. “a good romper + some little details @breannaxhope
- All black – I definitely agree with @vainlyblush on this. She said “Black attire.” Simple as that. An all-black number is always my go to outfit. I find myself looking good in all black outfits all the time. How about a jumpsuit like BOKA? Can’t go wrong with it!
- All white – Of course, if there are people like me who love an all-black outfit, there are also those who love an all-white outfit. “all white always looks good” @lildreamygirl For this one, you might want a cute go to like ACCRA.
- Oversized dresses – Feeling girly? “oversized dresses with high heels” @sindiarifi Take a tip from Sindi’s go to outfit. Oversized dresses are flowy and girly, and who wouldn’t want to feel like a pretty woman effortlessly?
- Denim jeans – It’s no surprise that most women would pick a good pair of denim jeans as a go to. “a good pair of denim” @thethriftedition You could match it with: “a stripe t-shirt or cami” @lawsofashion “and some cool tee” @letisrose “white tee+ sneaker” @ itsvlee @shop_yuchiic “good sneakers” @herpersonatalie But of course, if you’re not a sneaker lover, grab your heels! “love my heels” @cyndiesstyle
- Off shoulder - Off shoulder tops are a trend these days. A lot of bloggers and even celebrities have been wearing them lately. “I adore off the shoulder tops” @siafoch. If I were to have a go to off shoulder top, I would pick something like BAGAN.
- Ankle boots – My favourite go to shoes? Ankle boots. They make every casual outfit look extra stylish. “fit cropped pants and ankle boots” @jasmine_absolute Fashion tip! If you don’t have cropped pants, fold your jeans when you wear ankle boots. Show a sliver of your leg between the boots and the jeans.
- Flats – Of course, for those lazy days when you just want to feel comfortable, go for flats. “cuffed jeans, any flat footwear” @sarahmmugar
- Boyfriend jeans – “Boyfriend jeans or crop pants, tee, blazer and sneakers” @styledevotee paired with “a tee” @closet I would pair boyfriend jeans with a simple v-neck white tee.
- Or, if you are really still stuck on what to wear, you could copy @theversatilestyle’s go to outfits! “Black jeans, linen white tee, navy coat & sneakers or leather skirt, Kenzo sweater and sneakers”
Leave a comment