POOL PARTY TIPS
Summer is coming!!!! Instagram bloggers are already posting pics of their beautiful beach bods, summer essentials, and captions about how they'll be spending their summer. Have you been invited to a pool party yet? No? Well, why not throw your own??!! We'll help you prepare, just check out our list of pool party essentials;
- Popsicles – beat the heat and prepare some fruity popsicles! Why not make them more fun by using summer themed popsicle shapes.
- Inflatables – This I have been seeing a lot lately. There are plenty of designs that beat that generic rectangle. My favourites include flamingos, donuts, and mermaid shells. Go get those cute inflatables for some majorly awesome sun bathing photos.
- Colourful Cocktails – Of course, folks will be on the lookout for cocktails... Bring out the margaritas and tequila sunrises!! Here’s a tip, why not bring it up a level and make snow cone cocktails? I'd sure love to have one right about now.
- Summer Décor – Get summer-themed decors. How about sliced fruit printed paper plates, coconut tree garlands, flamingo cocktail stirrers, colourful towels, and bright summer chairs?
- Games – No fun pool party is complete without the games. If I were going to a pool party, I would like to see a floating beer pong tournament and some giant Jenga!
- Underwater Camera – There are lots of underwater cameras to choose from. Even phones have waterproof features these days. Point is, bring one for your underwater fun with friends. We can’t pretend to be mermaids without picture proof.
- Sunscreen – You'll need this of course to protect your skin, but maybe your guests forgot theirs? Why not provide a sunscreen station? Sunscreen comes in several fun colors now. Let your guests have fun while they get their UV protection on.
- Fake Tattoo – You know what would make things even more fun? Fake tattoos! Remember the ones you saw at Coachella? Awesome right? Henna or decals, it’s always fun to decorate yourself.
- Waterproof Speakers – Music at parties is important. Don’t risk getting your personal speakers wet. Bring out the waterproof speakers and have one less thing to worry about.
- Tasty Treats – It’s easy to bring out treats, but if you want the best pool party for foodies, I suggest having treat stations! Mexican treats station (Churros are a must!), Hot dog station, Asian goodies station, be creative with it!
- Fun and Flirty Swimsuit – It’s your party, be the star! Strut your stuff in pieces like FIJI. Make those heads turn!
- Not Swimming? – If you’re too busy with your guests and not diving into the pool fun yet, you could still be a jaw dropper in numbers like ZANZIBAR.
Seems pretty easy right? So what are you waiting for??!! Throw the pool party of the year! Don’t forget to invite us... *wink
Leave a comment